2. My ability to gawk at the Tribune Tower from my cubicle window.
3. Falling asleep to Gilmore Girls because Netflix is nothing but sorcery.
4. Nick Jonas’ rebirth.
5. The three-hour stew I made last week, which keeps getting better with age.
6. The simple existence of bulldogs: aberrations of nature, thieves after my own heart.
7. Only having to hide 3 people and unfriend one after Midterm Elections, Immigration Reform, and Ferguson. Progress?
8. Having a short commute when I’m tired.
9. Taking long treks on the CTA when I need to get some reading done.
10. Renewing the same eBook from the library, over and over and over again.
11. Vanderpump Rules‘ capacity to make me feel like a functioning adult when everything else is falling apart.
12. “You Learn to Live Without” from If/Then.
13. 2014 being almost over.